welcome to om exchange! Connect with yogis everywhere. We can help you to reach people and share your yoga offerings including retreats, workshops and events.
Featured photo credit: Leo Carvajal Photography As yogis & yoginis, we tend to share a love for music, dance, wellbeing, and freedom of spirit. Yoga festivals are an increasingly popular way for yoga lovers to connect in a shared celebration. It can be a great way to let loose and immerse yourself in a less structured way compared to a typical yoga holiday. You'll find yoga festivals are a wonderful space to just enjoy being in a lighthearted and soul-warming space. And usually there are plenty of other activities to also keep you busy!
1. Soul Circus - Cotswolds, England
- When: August 19th - 21st, 2016
- The Lowdown: The programme boasts 15 yoga classes (plus 7 aerial), loads of music, a variety of food choices and plenty of activity to keep you busy!
- The Highlights: Join the Friday night Gloga Rave, treat yourself at the Liz Earle Spa Tipi, and be sure to check out the "Experience Tipis" where you can find a cheeky happy hour or gin tasting for the more rebellious yogis!
- Book here: http://www.soulcircus.yoga/
2. Yoga Connects - Leicestershire, England
- When: Mid-July 2017 (3 days)
- The Lowdown: Since launching in 2015, this magical event is held in a big open field on the grounds of the beautiful Stanford Hall.
- The Highlights: Enjoy plenty of yoga classes, gong baths, an evening Nine Lives "yoga rave", paddle board yoga, hot tubs, drumming and so much more...
3. The Groove Festival - Hvar, Croatia (also in Germany, Canada, India & Nepal!)
- When: Sept 8th - 11th, 2016
- The Lowdown: The Groove is spreading around the world, honouring the relationship between these human communities and the local traditions that have sustained them, the relationship held between cultivating liveable environments and nourishing a healthy soul.
- The Highlights: A weekend of dynamic movement, music and creative play to strengthen the grooves that lead us to each other, and forge new grooves of connection.
- Book Here: http://www.thegroovefestival.com/croatia.html
Photo credit: Jennifer Braun Photography
North & South America
4. Wanderlust - Whistler, Canada (& other USA locations)
- When: August 3rd - 6th, 2017
- The Lowdown: The world's biggest yoga festival with events across North America as well as in Australia, New Zealand and Chile, Wanderlust Festivals are an experience you'll never forget.
- The Highlights: An ecstatic and energetic celebration of top teachers, musicians, speakers, chefs & performers, you'll find yourself struggling to fit in al you want to experience. Give yourself this chance to unplug from the ordinary and discover the extraordinary.
- Book Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wanderlust-whistler-2017-tickets-26878142247
Photo credit: Scarlet Roots
5. Bhakit Fest (West) - California, USA
- When: Sept 7th - 12th, 2016
- The Lowdown: A yoga, dance and music festival celebrating the devotional path that has its roots in yoga, kirtan, and meditation. It embraces ancient and modern sacred wisdom and traditional and non-traditional spiritual practices.
- The Highlights: Bhakti Fest builds a community of people drawn to follow the path of the heart. Practice yoga with some of the best teachers in the world and join in workshops with leaders in personal growth.
- Book Here: http://bhaktifest.com/
Photo credit: Richard Nesdale
6. Hanuman Festival - Colorado, USA
- When: June 15th - 18th, 2017
- The Lowdown: A community-oriented yoga and music festival set at the foot of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains.
- The Highlights: Immerse yourself in body, mind and heart as you relax and rejuvenate, dance and devote, connect and expand, have fun and just be. World-class yoga instructors, mind-blowing music and inspirational experiences.
- Book Here: http://www.hanumanfestival.com/tickets
7. Envision Festival - Rancho Le Merced, Costa Rica
- When: February 23rd - 26th
- The Lowdown: Located near the famous surf mecca and beautiful beaches off the pacific coast, Envision has grown into an international community gathering, bringing people together in the lush landscape of Costa Rica.
- The Highlights: Celebrate spirit, heal the body & mind, and revitalize the soul. Costa Rica is rich with the chilled out yogi & surfer vibe. Amongst the beauty of the landscape enjoy world class yoga, healing undertones, and artistic expression.
- Book Here: http://www.envisionfestival.com/
Asia & Africa
8. Bali Spirit Festival - Ubud, Indonesia
- When: March 19th & 26th, 2017
- The Lowdown: With a focus on the beneﬁcial and inspirational traditions of yoga, dance, music and healing, The BaliSpirit Festival illustrates the Balinese Hindu concept of Tri Hita Karana: living in harmony with our spiritual, social, and natural environments.
- The Highlights: From yoga & meditation, to sound healing, satsang, dance, there is so much to choose from. Bring the kids! A family event and true cultural and spiritual celebration.
- Book Here: http://www.balispiritfestival.com/tickets
9. International Yoga Festival - Rishikesh, India
- When: March 1st - 7th, 2017
- The Lowdown: A truly global unique event bringing together spiritual leaders to gather on the banks of the holy Ganges river, in the lap of the sacred Himalayas, the birthplace of yoga at Parmarth Niketan Ashram.
- The Highlights: You'll be inspired by the uplifting wisdom and teachings of renowned yoga teachers from across the world. Enjoy yoga from a wide variety of lineages, as well as kirtan, and so much more in this sacred place.
- Book Here: http://www.internationalyogafestival.com/
10. Spirit Festival - Citrusdal, South Africa
- When: March 2nd - 6th, 2017
- The Lowdown: This festival is all about coming together in love, music and movement.
- The Highlights: Immerse yourselves in all the yoga you could wish for. Get your body moving with amazing dance. Chant ecstatic mantras accompanied by incredible live music. Lift your spirit up to it’s highest potential.
- Book Here: http://www.spiritfest.co.za/